Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a k9 1000. It is stock however I have fitted a Yoshi single exhaust slip on that eliminates the catalytic converter. Yoshi have a base map for this exact mod so I'm hoping I'll be fine.

Additionally if I get a customer tune, what else should I do? XTRE? Pair valve? Set valve? 02 delete or new wide band 02?

I hear of so many issues with pcv in various setups I'm just not sure what best practise is with them. Hoping my initial basic setup will correct the fuelling issues introduced by the Yoshi and decat. Not really interesting in max gains, just want the bike running nicely.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Plenty of ideas... They have all been discussed before if you were to use the search function.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The PCV come's with the o2 eliminator, you only need to buy a cap/bung to close the hole where the original o2 sensor was screwed into.
I tried XTRE with very bad results, could be a because my fuel map was really F**%*& up at the time so I will borrow one from my buddy and try again if I have time. Leave the SET valve as it is, from 6k or 8k the valve is 100% anyway. You can do the marble mod for the PAIR, cheapest and easiest mod.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts