Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Wants Robert Pattinson to explore his Twilight Sta
3,415 Posts
how much tq is she making? boy i may just have to turn in the 4banger. ive been reading some of your posts of you missing your k5. how about an exchange lol! bike for truck plus two asian women:)

·
Registered
759 Posts
how much tq is she making? boy i may just have to turn in the 4banger. ive been reading some of your posts of you missing your k5. how about an exchange lol! bike for truck plus two asian women:)
:lol Might do that i do miss the K5!! Torque is a tad over 1000. My buddy has his fully built with socal diesel cams, pistons, upgraded turbo,injectors and all puttin down like 642 hp and 1118 on torque and thats on a TOWING tune! Got to redo a run with a race tune and should be really breakin the rollers!

·
3,415 Posts
holy shit! is it twin turbo or single? how much tq do they make stock?

j

·
3,415 Posts
you think it could pull a harbor freight motorcycle trailer? :lmao

j

·
Registered
4 Posts
as far as I know, for the K8 you don't need to remove the fairing to do just an oil and filter change; I did it without. Good luck for the first time.
Hey bro after you changed to oil did you notice casting lines under oil filter housing almost looks like a crack but I can see if from both sides and no leaks please let me no

·
Registered
351 Posts
This thread was 11 years old.

Did something hit the motor there? Is it running fine, not leaking oil?

NP

41 - 47 of 47 Posts