Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought you guys might like to see this. im drawing it for a friend. its obviously a work in progress but i figured i would post what i have so far. If anyone wants their bike drawn let me know. I love drawing them. We will work out a deal if anyone is interested. Let me know. :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
You ain't got nothing on me bro:nono I'm a whiz at MS paint. Let me know if you want me to hook u up for Christmas. I'm having a special, $799.00 is the discount price. Just fucking around, nice drawing dude.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You ain't got nothing on me bro:nono I'm a whiz at MS paint. Let me know if you want me to hook u up for Christmas. I'm having a special, $799.00 is the discount price. Just fucking around, nice drawing dude.

:punk count me in for atleast two copies. if you could change the colors to black and grey. that would be great! haha thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
65 Posts
just thought you guys might like to see this. im drawing it for a friend. its obviously a work in progress but i figured i would post what i have so far. If anyone wants their bike drawn let me know. I love drawing them. We will work out a deal if anyone is interested. Let me know. :)
that is really awesome. i might have to have my mom do a drawing of my bike. she is a pretty good artist as well.

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,641 Posts
Nice drawing. :D Be sure and post up the finished copy when you complete it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice work...both of you...LOL! But definitely post up the finished product. Looks good so far...shoulda put a Yoshi pipe instead though! :p

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,641 Posts
Nice work...both of you...LOL! But definitely post up the finished product. Looks good so far...shoulda put a Yoshi pipe instead though! :p
+1 for Yoshi. :lol

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
where is the happy little trees? just kidding man wish i could draw like that.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Looks good bro!
I had a big passion for drawing but when life, kids and work kicked in I ran short of time. I draw once in blue moon for my daughter but I'm only half talented, I can hand draw anything I see in front of me but ask me to do it off the top of my head and I suck.......

·
Rump Ryder PermaSquid
363 Posts
Great job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts