Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone they have a bunch of systems in stock. But none of them have the carbon fiber cone tip.The # is (800)730-3151 x228 . Just order mine, I got a TRS Carbon /Stainless $380.00 U.S.
Good Luck

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
well thanks for the heads up bro...if onlyyou found this a weekago. i ordered mine from Heatwave Mike and should be available 2 to 3 weeks . anywayi got a good deal from mike way lower than that hehe

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just found out today. I've got two on order from yoshi. A full & slip on system. Didn't want to wait.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
gotta hold out for the TRC

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Just found out today. I've got two on order from yoshi. A full & slip on system. Didn't want to wait.
i know what you mean..i don't mind paying extra t get the item ASAp. so your gettting 2 pipes eh daang. so which one are you gonna keep?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The TRS 1st version has the normal inlet & outlet on canister. But Yoshi ran out of the old tips so the are putting the TRC tips on some of the last batch of TRS canisters. Thats why you have seen pictures of both tips on the TRS cans. I spoke to Christine at Yosh she is the sales manger and thats what she had told me on Thursday. The TRC aren't out yet but are due buy the Mid-to end of May. And they are not making the TRS can anymore so she said??
If you buy a full system you will get it quicker than a slip on system. The are negitive 63 on TRC slip ons. And negitve 8 on TRC full systems according to their computer. So if you get lucky and get a late version of the TRS it will have the same can as the TRC. But the trick is to find the dealer that has it?? I'm trying will let you know if I have any luck. Just order a TRS Fri, in hopes its the new style.

·
Registered
382 Posts
The TRS 1st version has the normal inlet & outlet on canister. But Yoshi ran out of the old tips so the are putting the TRC tips on some of the last batch of TRS canisters. Thats why you have seen pictures of both tips on the TRS cans. I spoke to Christine at Yosh she is the sales manger and thats what she had told me on Thursday. The TRC aren't out yet but are due buy the Mid-to end of May. And they are not making the TRS can anymore so she said??
If you buy a full system you will get it quicker than a slip on system. The are negitive 63 on TRC slip ons. And negitve 8 on TRC full systems according to their computer. So if you get lucky and get a late version of the TRS it will have the same can as the TRC. But the trick is to find the dealer that has it?? I'm trying will let you know if I have any luck. Just order a TRS Fri, in hopes its the new style.
That sucks, was hoping for a TRC slip on sometime soon. OH well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts