Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
wow....tough criteria...here is my 04 bone stock and then w/ a full system...maybe someone can post their 05 dyno chart...I don't know that you'll get a response from anyone, but I'd also be interested in seeing the results

Ohh, this was before the bike was totally broke in...Gained about 5 more HP on top of this...

·
Registered
941 Posts
STD or SAE makes no difference to me. As long as you use the same Dyno you can get a good idea of where your at compared to others. Even though mine shows up on STD, my last Dyno run still showed what HP gain I got from my latest mods vs. my last run on the same Dyno....

If the STD numbers are inflated, then your saying that fast05GSXR's bike would have put out less HP? Strange, because i've seen so many other Dyno run's from 158 to 165 HP stock...

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
If the STD numbers are inflated, then your saying that fast05GSXR's bike would have put out less HP? Strange, because i've seen so many other Dyno run's from 158 to 165 HP stock...
About 3% less infact. I wouldn`t read too much into it because if you put his bike on the same dyno`s as the others you have mentioned, chances are his would read the same as thiers.

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts
Anybody has a K5 vs K4 (or any older) gixer 1000 dyno chart to post here? Stock vs. stock, same day on the same dyno? I'm interested in how the low and mid range compare.
I see no point in comparing runs by so many incompetent dyno operators. Sure you might get something out of it but it won't be accuracy.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks. Were the two measurements done on the same dyno? That's not really the big jump everybody was expecting. Could you post the dyno charts? If not, then could you read the power values at 5000, 7000, 9000 RPM from the charts for both?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.