Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres what i thought sorry to bore some, it feels thin compared to my K3 has good power all through rev range and feels very light like a 600. It has good handling, but when i got back on mine it still feels good. Now do i sell mine to my mate and buy a black K5 or keep mine???????

·
GSX-R Enthusiast
2,546 Posts
If it were me I would upgrade, unless you really love your bike. The K5 has a lot of improvements and if you can appreciate the looks then it's an easy decision.

If I had my '05 and was looking at the '07 I would probably have to see and ride it or read the reviews. I wouldn't have a problem keeping the '05, just depends on how nice the new bike was..... It's a tough call sometimes.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
holy stickers batman

depends...looks like you've done alot to your 03... nice bike...

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I doubt you will find too many K5 owners telling you to keep your K3....
I just competed in a fast track day against some owners on K5's, and they were not going very well at all, made the bikes look quite slow to everyone around them. Point being that if you are expecting a huge leap in performance, then you might be a little disappointed, specially with the mods you've done.

I reckon your K3 looks great, learn to ride that bike better, to it's potential....you 'll show up 99% of newer bikes and earn more respect doing it.....S.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.