Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Suzuki making the 2005 GSXR 1000 in Mladin race replica edition like in 2004? Is so, when is it coming?

·
Registered
419 Posts
While I really dig the Corona Edition.... I think Race reps are big time poserish. If you buy a race rep for the street youre a poser. LIke the repsol Hondas and the Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo... ghey ghey ghey!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Is Suzuki making the 2005 GSXR 1000 in Mladin race replica edition like in 2004? Is so, when is it coming?
There is already a bike on the Suzuki Germany site call the Yoshimura edition, graphics are the same though.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
While I really dig the Corona Edition.... I think Race reps are big time poserish. If you buy a race rep for the street youre a poser. LIke the repsol Hondas and the Jeff Gordon Monte Carlo... ghey ghey ghey!
All this from the KING of posing.

·
Registered
419 Posts
All this from the KING of posing.
AND DONT YOU FUCKING FORGET IT!! Where is my bike Fucker!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Wow still waiting ?? That sucks dude sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Get Fucked! I build my Corona rep cause its the best looking K5 I've ever seen, No posing involved, just kicking arse on the track(and looking good while doing it)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
what wrong trying to support your favorite team or rider.. yeah sure posing but don't you guys know that as soon as you start rding down town your already a poser! lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yoshimura put mine together, a lot more than just stickers. is that still posing? If so, oh well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts