Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im getting a custom map next week, but am racing this weekend. Does anyone have a map they can send me to get me out of trouble for the weekend. The bike wont be back together until Friday sometime so I wont have time to get it to a dyno.

If you have a map that would suit a K5 with a Yoshi Japan full Ti system, extra compression, headwork, SET removed, I would appreciate it very much. It doesnt have to be an exact match for my setup, just something you think might work.

Cheers
Mark
Sydney Australia

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SPL,

I have downloaded those maps. There are some that have full system Yoshis there but they dont indicate if they have had any compression put into the motor. Usually when you put compression in you take fuel out of the mapping so thats why I was fishing here hoping that I might get a closer fitting map :).

If I dont find a map for sure one of those will have to do me for the weekend.

Cheers
MP

·
Registered
335 Posts
are you using race gas? If so I have some built with race fuel to 12.8 and 13.1 on tuning link here in the states at 1000' above sea level.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey C Hunter are you from Lafayette?
If you are i talked to the guys up and phoenix and they thought you might have a good map for my bike? I have a Micron High mount all stock other than that on my K5.
I heard you were runnin some sick times at the track.
If your not from Lafayette, sorry and you can disregard this post lol unless you still got a good map for me.
My email is [email protected] Thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
just south of Lafayette about 40 miles, guys at Phoenix are cool

I will send you one to try but they are all for full systems so you might be best to try a slip on map from dynojet site to start with if they have any.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
are you using race gas? If so I have some built with race fuel to 12.8 and 13.1 on tuning link here in the states at 1000' above sea level.
I'm running one of Chip's maps right now until I get mine tuned. I'm running his 13.1 on 93 pump gas, works fine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts