Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody gotten theirs yet?? I've had my bike order since mid Dec. My dealer in Canada say that hopefully by this tues. he night be hearing or seeing something about them. any one else have any more imput? Getting tired of riding my Aprilia RS50.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here ín Sweden, its not called limitied edition its just another paint scheme no diffrent than others.

However delivery dates in our end is 17 may.

Regards
/Nicholas

·
Registered
27 Posts
Jimmyz... Are you jumping to GSX-R 1000 from RS50?? If that's so, then good luck staying alive

About 3 weeks and willI get my black bitch. It's not LE here in Finland either.
Shit, Ghost Rider has 2 new 1k's and one with turbo. Might be fast

·
Banned
234 Posts
It will actually cost you a lot less to buy motorcycles and cars in canada than it does in the states. (when you convert your dollars to canadian)The problem is that you won't be able to certify it without spending top dollar to the us government even though the bikes are the same technically. These clauses are there so that americans don't go to Canada and buy equal cars/motorcycles for thousands of $ less.

·
Banned
234 Posts
So by now you are asking yourself a question like... how come canadians buy the same product thousands of $ cheaper than me?

Answer..
manufactures factor in the overall wealth of the population and supply and demand. They then decide how much profit they gonna make on each bike in each country.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Canadians buying the same products thousands cheaper??

the K5 retails at $10,849US which given the current exchange rate is around $13,500 CDN

our K5's here in Canada retail for $14,999

·
Registered
113 Posts
What paint scheme are y'all talking about and is it available in the U.S.?

·
Registered
334 Posts
This should be the limited Edition!! Had pictures of my bike taken this weekend....Putzed w/ the color on the first one....Looks pretty bad ass.

Here is the original along w/ a couple more...>All in all there were about 30 taken

·
Registered
419 Posts
I should be numero uno in BC.... you'd think BC would get ours before ONT since we are on the west coast. I hope your right Matt. I hope your right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.