Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the possible causes for low RPM super rich condition?

So far I have tested/checked:
TPS - ok
IAP - ok
Other sensors - ok
Vacuum hoses - ok
Fuel pressure - ok
Spark plugs - ok
Injectors - doesn't leak and seems to be working normally.

I have a Healtech OBD tool and everything looks normal. It could still be the injectors. I'll send them to a shop for cleaning and testing.

Above ~6000rpm it works like it should so I don't think it's mechanical issue. :dunno

This is with Flash Tune full system maps but same thing with stock maps.

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,580 Posts
How are you measuring fuel pressure? It's something of a hassle but rigging it up so you can measure it while riding would be nice.

Any chance that you can swap in a different ECM?

You could try swapping the primary and secondary injectors. I guess that you could alternately try swapping the connectors. But I'm not sure about that.

·
Premium Member
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a pressure gauge and pump outputs 3bar. So it's not getting too much fuel. I was thinking about swapping the injectors top to bottom but I'll have them tested.

I could try this ecu (immo disabled) in friend's bike but not the other way because of the immobilizer.

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,580 Posts
It sounds like your 3 bar value is deadheaded. There's a possibility that it changes under load, though going higher does seem rather unlikely.

·
Premium Member
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was measured when the pump was running constantly to check that the pressure regulator works i.e. max 3bar fuel pressure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
-JK750-
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing