Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sent it off to the Australian distributor for firmware upgrade.
Got it back and intrestingly the guy said "Let me know how it goes"
Dynoed today and even more intrestingly the dyno operator said it did not come on.
I got the bastard to come on on the way home from work.
Good luck with yours guys. Seems alls not well still with the K5 PC3.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I think I'm just going to cancel my order and maybe pick it up new in like 6 months.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
i'll have mine back on tuesday from Dynojet directly

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
well, the dude who started this thread didn't send his to dynojet, he sent it to a distributor. thats like sending it to PartU here in the US

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
yes cause his in austrialia. since dynojet headquarters is in US i guess it make sense to sent it to them directly

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Dynojet have international bases. Well, there's one here in the UK at least. I'll give them a ring on Monday and see if I can send my US-bought PC to them. I hope so, hehe. SO is it a case of SOME people are getting problems, and others aren't, or everyone is? I've not installed my PC yet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i just called dynojet and spoke with someone over there, i told him my friend got his pc in a few weeks ago and was wondering before he installs it will there be a problem, he said there shouldnt but it is possible cause there has been a few to report problems, if so he said just send it back to them for the update and it didnt matter where you bought it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
There are two ways to get the PCIII USB fixed......

You can either send it directly to Dynojet and they'll flash the Firmware or you can take it to an authorized dealer when the fix is passed onto them.

Not all PCIII USB will have this problem....I believe it's the PCIII USBs that start with 0504 for a serial number...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts