1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
that thing is pimp!....gimme gimme...now I say!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the positive comments guys, I'm real pleased about how it turned out.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The paint job was £350, which included fitting the grapics. (The hardest part of the job in my opinion). Dream machine quoted me £1000, but they would have painted the main graphics. The graphics cost me £115 from a company called A1 Graphics, here in Cannock UK. They reproduced them from pictues of Corsers and Yuki's bikes I downloaded from the Alstare website. Quite unbeleiveable really. I had to buy a couple of the graphics that they couldn't do, the Corona dragon and the Corona crown from a company called Red Racing in Italy, which A1 copied.

It was painted by a guy called Steve at Chase accident repair in Cannock UK. Its his paintshop and he only paints the bikes, leaving the boring car stuff to the guys who work for him. He is a smashing guy who delivered more than I expected, a rarity these days. He also turned the job round in 4 days! I took the bodywork in on Monday morning and collected it Thurday night!

I'm going to do a write up with some hi res Photos for Amethi's website on how to build your ideal track bike. www.londonbikers.com

Mark

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They run Arrow systems on the race bike, but I liked the look of the shorty Yoshi better.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Never seen that bike before. It looks like a privateer bike that picked up some sponsorship to carry the corona emblem.

Click this link to see a Corona WSB full works bike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.