Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok now that the k5 1000 in all black isnt an actual unicorn, why isnt it offered here in the u.s.?there is also an 05 busa in all black(if u like that heavy burden) out. is there any difference in the bikes? they can be seen at www.suzuki.ca secondly what is the currency in canada and can i drop my 10,000 dollars at one of their dealers. somebody let me know soon!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
you can but shipping them over gonn acost you a bunch. beside you could just order all black body from canada maybe
if your looking for the K5, i know a dealer that sells them for 9850otd yup thats what you will be paying . i bought mine from them too

www.ridleyatv.com

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok tks, have u seen the pics, it is sweet, hey where are u in alabama, im in bama and have yet to find anything close to that out the door price! let me know i have the 10 grand and its burning a hole in my pocket, plus i just sold my 00 750 so im a little sick right now!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
forgive me but u speak of "john senior" as if i know him, which dealership does he work at? maybe the suzuki super store in hamilton? an dealership name or number or even web site would be great, tks, the weather is great and id luv to ride to baber this weekend on a new bike, there will be a autograph session at the track for those that get there early. tks in advance

·
Banned
234 Posts
Everything is cheaper in Canada lol. The catch is you gonna have certify your bike as an import even though it's the same technically when you bring it in. then you gonna be able to ride it legally. Cost big bucks to do that.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WELL TKS 4 THE INFO, GUESS ILL STICK TO THE YELLOW AND BLACK!!!! MAYBE TRY TO GET A SET OF THOSE FAIRINGS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts