Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen alot of k5 clutch concerns and i have have to ask everyone what exactly is the problem? I work alot so i do not get to scan this fourm alot so if someone could please help me and tell what the problem is and what to look for and how to fix it so my clutch does not take a shit I would greatly app it. thanks alot fellas and stay safe

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I have seen alot of k5 clutch concerns and i have have to ask everyone what exactly is the problem? I work alot so i do not get to scan this fourm alot so if someone could please help me and tell what the problem is and what to look for and how to fix it so my clutch does not take a shit I would greatly app it. thanks alot fellas and stay safe
It's not a "problem" so to speak. The issue is that it's a brand new back-torque limiting clutch on the K5. The clutch inherently requires more frequent and carefule adjustment in order to keep the plates from wearing at an accelerated rate.

Adjustment takes all of about 5 minutes to do, and if you do a search you will find several posts on how it's done, one that I myself started a week or 2 ago.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts