Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
cool bike , colours are a bit honda like for me tho !

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't see the picture!!!!!!
aye its dissapeared

ye been out on yer bike much , i'm of to knockhill on mon 13th june for the trackday gee me a shout if yer going [image]
[/image]

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aye was booked for the evening masel , feckin canceled because one of the garages caught fire
i'm booked in for the 9th july sat morning sesh , whos gone

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nut,

Whats the best way to get involved in the knockhill scene, i have e-mailed them 4 times, and tried to phone more times than i can count, but nobody seems to get back to me or will answer the phone with the info i am after. I have never done a track day before (chocking to try it out) and i want to get a few lessons so i am going about it the correct way.
Any Ideas??????

Cheers

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi mate if your interested in trackdays give me a shout , to be honest i wouldn't waste my money with lessons just book yourself in for a trackday , sat july the 9th would be perfect for you to try it as theres 3 groups , the novice groups seems to be quieter on saturday giving you more space to learn the track and feel at home , theres 3 of my mates going on for there first time and there kinda nervous but it dissapears as soon as your on the track
i'll pm you my phone number, if you need any advice give me a ring
go for it mate you'll be hooked like me

[image]
[/image]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts