Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone offer a tip for programing the Shift Light? The manual's procedure makes no sense. It talks about pressing a button and first getting the backlight intensity adjustment, and them programing from there. But I can't seem to get the intensity adjustment.

Was there supposed to be a Warranty booklet included with the manual packet? No booklet/information, just seemed odd to be lacking.

Thanks!
Jeff

·
Registered
125 Posts
hold both buttons down with the key off then turn the key on and keep holding the buttons until shift light comes on, it will either stay on or it will blink or it will not come on, set it to blink or stay on, next the little 00000's apear on your display, adj your display brightness there then it will go to the shift light setting and you can adj it from there to how high you want it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks NOBODY2U. I suppose I should have paid a little more attention to the instructions...duh. Anyways, thanks again.

Anyone able to answer the warranty question I asked???

Thanks!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thanks NOBODY2U. I suppose I should have paid a little more attention to the instructions...duh. Anyways, thanks again.

Anyone able to answer the warranty question I asked???

Thanks!
No warranty paperwork w/ mine either, just picked it up Sat. Just the owner's manual and the "riding tips" thing

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm, sounds like there might not be anything. It's pretty straightforward I guess. No wearable items (pads, tires, oil, filters).

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Have you opened your owners manual that came with the bike yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts