Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some advise. My motorcucle got stolen 3 weeks ago. I had a 03 750. ANyways I should get the insurance check before the end of the month. I must of called about 20 dealerships and no one is getting the black and gray 05 1k, but I was able to find a new 04 1K. 1) What do you guys think is a good price for a 04 1k New. 2) What are some of the major differences between the two bikes other then the looks. Any advise is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
ohh god pls do yourself and others a favor and get the K5.........the K5 is king and ready to rule again. no contest between the 2. its a totally diffrent bike. Its a race bike right from the showroom/crate. Its the closest race bike you can buy in production right now . even teh mastermind of the K5 said that the bike in mind when making this bike was Race First street second.

·
Super Moderator
17,509 Posts
I need some advise. My motorcucle got stolen 3 weeks ago. I had a 03 750. ANyways I should get the insurance check before the end of the month. I must of called about 20 dealerships and no one is getting the black and gray 05 1k, but I was able to find a new 04 1K. 1) What do you guys think is a good price for a 04 1k New. 2) What are some of the major differences between the two bikes other then the looks. Any advise is appreciated.
Whatcho talkin' 'bout Willis.....

Call Monmouth Cycle (732)-671-1073
They have (2) 1K's on the floor.

Ask for Larry, he's there until 6 p.m. 2nite...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.