Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an k3 and have a few questions for you to resolve my doubts.

1. I have a remus slipon exhaust. How does full yoshimura sound compared to slipon systems?
2. Are the power gains worth getting that pipe with pc3 and k&n, or should I stay with remus?

ThankYou

·
Registered
362 Posts
Re: k3/k4 owners

had a yoshi slip-on now have a arata full...better sound and more power. had the pciii and k&n with both. full is definately the way to go.

·
Registered
123 Posts

Ya, I have an akro full race and love the thing to death, only I hope it never comes to that

·
Registered
919 Posts

yo no one mentioned that the yosh full system produces the LEAST power out of all the full systems - you'll get 7hp MAX... you'd be better off keeping the system u got, or buying a REAL full system (ti force, micron, akro) with pc3usb and a dyno tune

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thx Jordan.. so what do you recommend in the price range of yoshimura?
Is there somewhere a test so I can read about different full systems?

·
Registered
518 Posts

Go with a full tiforce, they sound good

·
Registered
408 Posts

How come so many people like Micron? Everyone I've ever known has had quality issues with them. I'm a big fan of TiForce though, or even M4 and who could turn down an Akro???

·
Registered
919 Posts

Lee (Lees Performance) uses Ti-force, and seeing his dyno sheets was enough for me - buy what you want... Micron produced the most power on my cbr929, but is not as popular with the suzuki crowd - akro HAD the reputation as the best ever, but has been falling... i will be getting an Arrow for my k5 probably

1 - 9 of 9 Posts