Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched on this for alittle while but could not find an exact answer to my ?.. sorry if i did not look far enough but i don't have the time to search through 30+ pages of results today.

just a quick ? if anyone can give me an answer.

ok i just left advanced auto parts and noticed i got (2) valvoline 10w-40 full synthetic for 4 stroke and (2) valvoline 20w-50 full synthetic for 4 stroke when i meant to get 4 of the 10w-40's...

Is this gonna be a issue if i mix the two together or is this frowned upon? thanks for any help as i need to get my oil change done and don't feel like driving 20 miles back to the closest place to change it out if i don't have to...

thanks in advance!:cheers

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
You now have 12-20-40-50 weight oil!
That COULD create spontaneous combustion causing your engine to be internally lubricated!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You now have 12-20-40-50 weight oil!
That COULD create spontaneous combustion causing your engine to be internally lubricated!
Internal lubrication is good.. it's the "spontaneous combustion" thing that got me kinda :scratch

i apologize, i am highly medicated right now and can't seem to tell the difference between sarcasm and advice :lmao

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
join the club! btw just make the trip and get the correct oil ;)
Thanks for the response :cheers

I decided that would probably be the best thing to do so got it out of the way earlier today before i saw this message lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts