Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

i just wanted to introduce myself. I am ace and i just joined this forum yesterday after acquiring my 08 GSXR1000. I live in Northern California. I am reading through posts and conversations on here trying to get myself more familiar with my bike. So far i love this bike.

Have a blessed day.

Ace

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome Ace. My favorite color 馃憤
thank you. i love the color combo on this bike as well.

Welcome Ace, what were you riding before the 1000?
I've had a few bikes over the years.
93 ZXR-750
04 CBR-600
06 ZX6r
07 R1
06 Hayabusa
08 Hayabusa
14 ZX-14

Started out on the CBR back when i was 16 and then gradually moved on up to the bigger bikes in respectful stages tho.

Welcome Ace!
Thank you :)
Bet some pics with the bike in the sunlight! Looks awesome for sure
Thank you. i'll take some more pics this weekend.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've been here for 2 days and even won a trophy for first message lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Ty for the warm welcome. Matches the warm weather in Cali lol

Here's a few more updated pics of the bike.

Registered
Hello all,

i just wanted to introduce myself. I am ace and i just joined this forum yesterday after acquiring my 08 GSXR1000. I live in Northern California. I am reading through posts and conversations on here trying to get myself more familiar with my bike. So far i love this bike. View attachment 571807 View attachment 571808 View attachment 571809

Have a blessed day.

Ace
Absolutely sweet bike my dude. Almost a perfect color scheme.. You're going to enjoy the hell out of the bike brother be safe!

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Absolutely sweet bike my dude. Almost a perfect color scheme.. You're going to enjoy the hell out of the bike brother be safe!
Thank you very much sir. Appreciate the kind words and I always try to be safe. Always have the mentality that everyone is trying to kill me lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts