Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup gixxer fans,

Well, this weekend I just picked up a 90..Its pretty much stock, with few mods such as 38mm Mikuni carbs,V&H hines supersport exhaust to name a few. The only thing I've done so far is the rear fender mod. It had the stock orginal, which it comes from the dealer. I know I should of left it, but dont like the look. Just like to share some pics with all of you...By the way im pretty much new to the forum scene. See you later!
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/adamsixx/lst?.dir=/My+stock+90&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/

[ 05-17-2002, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: adamsix ]

·
Registered
99 Posts
thats really nice i'm an old school nut for gixxers. the new would be A 1000gix. sport and handling in A new bike like them is great!!!

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Looks great! Do what you like as far as mods go, making the bike unique is part of the fun.
Bones

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey there Wolf,

It is the california model gixxer 750. It came with conventional forks, 91 was the first year with the USD forks. The only things that arent original are the carbs, exhaust.

I picked up for 3 grand...It runs really strong...im a very happy camper!!!!

·
Super Moderator
17,292 Posts
Sweet brotha!!! very clean..good luck and be safe!!

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
That bike is a beauty
- I want one too - in addition to the TLR I want

·
Registered
401 Posts
wow that thing is sweet. somebody kept it in great shape. I would like to pick up like thatas well, but cash poor right now.
Older gixxers!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Originally posted by adamsix:

It is the california model gixxer 750. It came with conventional forks, 91 was the first year with the USD forks.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Is your '90 750 an 'L' or a 'K'?
Here is a pic of my one. The '11' was 1 year behind the '750' technology wise, but as you can see had the USDs.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Very nice!I just saw a very clean 90 on e-bay,looks just like yours.One of my favorite graphic schemes also!Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts