Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having never even seen the bike other than in pictures I've just been to my local dealer for a look at the new K5. Immediately liked it apart from the mirrors which I think royally suck! They offered me a great PX price on my R1 so I'll be picking it up this time next week

Can't wait to annoy you all with yet MORE pictures of the K5

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
i believe the www.rg-racing.com sliders are teh best ....they have fork, frame and spool sliders for our 1000K5!!! check it out . i got teh Fork and spool sliders from them after seeing the spool first on hand how it compared to other brands rgracing hands down baby. i got the Motovation frame slider

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
RGs are on the pricey side....bobbins alone cost me close to 38 dollars at barber AMA event and the front fork protection 71dollars shippped from the UK. both RGs by the way

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What did you have to pay for it?
£8800 (UK) which I suspect as usual is considerably more than you guys in the States

Got a real good price on the part exchange. They gave me £4500 for it when I only paid £3500 for it 2 months ago

·
Registered
481 Posts
What did you have to pay for it?
£8800 (UK) which I suspect as usual is considerably more than you guys in the States

Got a real good price on the part exchange. They gave me £4500 for it when I only paid £3500 for it 2 months ago
Mate congrats on the bike, I am sure u will love it. I just moved from Manchester to Los Angeles and one of the reasons was the silly price we had to pay for the same shit over there in the UK, Your price though a good price for the UK equates to over $16,000. If u were out here for the same money your would have the same bike and an extra $6000 to spend on it for a shit load of trick parts - I think u should move too maybe they'll give you more than what u paid again then u can get one here - lol J/K.
MarK.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts