Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhh... it wasn't supposed to be finished till after the new year, but suprise for me

Oh man it looks @#[email protected] good!

I use the stock tail since I take passengers every now and then, so I'll keep the solotail inside and toss it on every now and then.
Now I just have to figure out what the hell to do about a headlight

(my buddy left his trackstands here so I borrowed the front one)

[ 12-17-2002, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: skidmark ]

·
Registered
751 Posts
Looks really good. Now just add some gloss black logos to give it that stealth look!

If you need them I have a local guy who makes them DIRT cheap!

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
K... headlight problem solved temporarily... The ram air scoops don't do too much in the 1st place since they're not even sealed. I'll be getting aftermarket ducts eventually, so fuck the stock ones...
It's a relly bright light too!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
lookin pimp there skid..i miss my SRAD...
ingenious placement of the headlite..lol..so technically your bike is not a SRAD at the moment , your lite is blocking the SUZUKI RAM AIR DIRECT!!!!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Originally posted by skidmark:

[/IMG]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i think the crosser is trying to tell you something... it feels left out poor thing

Bike look stunning. hows about a couple of carbon look (car) spot lights for the front ?

also, can i have your old intakes please ??

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can have em once I get new ones, but they are full of stress cracks and the mounting tabs snapped off...

The MX bike needs a new carb and it'll be our wheelie toy

This is the tail light I have now, but I definetly wanna see the R1 install!!!

[ 12-17-2002, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: skidmark ]

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya, i didn't paint the tank or stock tail, since that was already done... I liked the color it was, so I just went with it again...

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
yep gotta agree lookin tight bro

you come up with some off the wall ideas

you must think about your bike 24-7

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
That looks awesome skid.
Personally, I'd go with the stealth decal idea next.

Whereabouts on the west coast are you? I'm going to be around Van in a week or so. Did you ever sell those brake pads?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Looks really cool, maybe it's nice to use silver logo's? I used to have all the stickers on my old '93 Gixxer in silver, and that looked really good! I like the bikes with a personal touch!

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The vote seems to be unanimous about the stealth stickers. Well, looks like I'm gonna have to do it. I'm gonna go for carbon-look stickers

·
Registered
751 Posts
When I rode my racebike on the street I mounted small auto fog lamps like what you have on the lower fork leg, to the old reflecter brackets, on the one calper mount bolt. Looked real trick with two, wires go right in the wire harness plugs...simple and sweet. High beam two on, low beam one on.
Yeap black or carbon look logos. Maybe some dark gray or dark silver.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
looks great mark... nice work.

stealth

1 - 20 of 25 Posts