Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won an ebay auction for this undertail for 149.95! It's made by Rumble import. It took a little longer than expected for me to get it(about 3 weeks) but they sent me a carbon look tank pad for compensation at no charge! I can say it was worth the wait! I think it looks great and I'd reccomend one for your ride too. I'll post up later with installation pics (It didn't come with instructions). Only problem I had was that I broke one of the blinker leds and have to order another one.

Rumble Import

·
Registered
179 Posts
nice undertail. It is about time someone makes one for the SRAD. I think I will order one right now.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It wasn't too bad considering no instructions. I had to cut a slot for the cowl release keyhole and drill two screw holes. I cut the undertray as follows.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
looks sweet, awsome deal too, i paid 279.00 for my fsmd and i have no blinkers
..heres a pic of my gixxer and tl with fsmd undertails..

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet TL! I really wanted the integrated blinkers. I can't decide weather to keep the licence plate under the pipe or not........

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Originally posted by gunslinger:
Sweet TL! I really wanted the integrated blinkers. I can't decide weather to keep the licence plate under the pipe or not........
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">my friend got pulled over with that set up, plus if you plan on draggin knee, your gonna scrape that plate.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
shit, i just noticed your in york, im in Lancaster right now cause of my job. i was in york the other day cause i got lost..lol

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Originally posted by gunslinger:
Small world! I'm still lookin for clubs that ride in the area. Know of any?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">nah ..im not from around here, im just here temp.
i live a bit more northeast of lancaster, up towards delewar water gap, right on the border of NJ, bout 120 miles form here.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Thats tits bro! I wonder if I could make it look that clean on my 98.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Originally posted by DMan918:
We need a Group Buy on this undertail. This is just what I want on my SRAD.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm up for that --- looks good --- I didn't like it with amber/yellow turn signals, but it looks great with the clear ones.... I'm totally up for that...

To Gunslinger- thanks for posting detailed pics, really appreciate posts like that...

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Gunslinger -- can you post pics with the lights/brake & flasher on? ....... thanks, appreciate it...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts