Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just Now Received my New Fairings From Ebay seller Neverland-motors USA. There out of Singapore. I know these aren't OEM yes I do understand there may be fitment issues.

I do know the paint may not exactly Match my current tank, But for $429.00 I couldn't pass up the price. Plus I desperately needed them. And I couldn't afford 3K worth of fairings from the dealership.

So I had ordered and bough these from ebay on 3/10/15
The company shipped them on 3/23/15
An they arrived on 4/7/15. So took almost a month to get here,

I was impatient and eager to say the least. But the seller was very patient with me and very fast with the emails and updates.

I will post more pics later tonight as I reveal an Unbox my Fairings.
So stay tuned. Take care until then
-J-

Attachments

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Nice Box .:biggrin

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah my Box is pretty sweet huh... And it handles great... Can't say enough about my box. I love it.... And it holds a lot of crap as well :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
those stickers add what 50 hp?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will Unbox my Box tonight.... So stay tuned as I show you what's in My Box. Pics pics and more pics of what's in my box. ;)

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Singapore is definitely not in China... I have been to both places.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Sorry it took so Long to finally get around to this post.

But here they are.

So far I'm only a little bit impressed.

They came with the inner black panel pieces for the Fairings unfortunately my old fairings didn't have these so I have no Idea on how they install to the inside of the fairings. Anyone have any insight on how to accomplish this task?

Paint I would give a 8/10 it came out good but the white has a little bit of orange peel but hey what should I expect for about 400.00 bucks. The Blue came out pretty clean, No runs anywhere that I could see. On my Nose piece it looks like they had taken it for a ride right after painting as I found Bug Debris on certain areas. Nothing my polisher can't handle though.

The quality I would give a 9/10 It looks durable compared to my old fairings.

Now I went with the OEM decals. Unfortunately they didn't add the "750" decal to the Rear tail piece like I had requested so that gets A 5/10 For not listening so what I'm gonna do is make a run down to the stealership and buy the decals.

Can't quite quote on fitment yet, but I did Test a few pieces together and so far they look like they will match up.

They did Add a few Small trinkets but nothing of importance to me. So Enjoy Let me know what you guys think.
-J-

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts