Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my frst bike of my own, 2005 gsx-r 750, just rolled over 200 miles and i got it saturday, i was wondering the best way 2 launch it?, i am still learning to handle the bike but i have a feelin that will take a while it was alot of bike then i thought it would be, also what is a good eliminator kit to get rid of that rear fender?
thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
Dude, congrats on u r bike, nice machine, about your questions, refer to sticky topics on this
forums, everything you need to survive is spelled out for you.

good Luck

·
Registered
468 Posts
i got my frst bike of my own, 2005 gsx-r 750, just rolled over 200 miles and i got it saturday, i was wondering the best way 2 launch it?, i am still learning to handle the bike but i have a feelin that will take a while it was alot of bike then i thought it would be, also what is a good eliminator kit to get rid of that rear fender?
thanks
Tippman, I have an aluminum fender eliminator with lockhart turn signals I'd be glad to sell you. I just bought an integrated LED taillight, so I don' t need it anymore.

As for launching... what kind of 'launching' are you talking about?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Check out a Clear Alternatives Integrated LED tail light. It will make your life a lot easier when it comes to install, looks great and functions just as well and they run around $65-85 if you shop right. Then you can mount your place right to the underside of the tail for a nice completely smooth look!

·
Registered
538 Posts
thanks
Tippman, I have an aluminum fender eliminator with lockhart turn signals I'd be glad to sell you. I just bought an integrated LED taillight, so I don' t need it anymore.

As for launching... what kind of 'launching' are you talking about?
maybe stop-and-go launching?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got competition werks eliminator kit for my undertail.... I like it a lot.

Be safe

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
i don't even know what to say.

just ride the thing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts