Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey are some quick pics I just got her back from getting polished - I'll try and get some better pics up soon...

If you don't like polished bikes don't reply .....

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much did that run ya?

Also, your GSXR decal is a little off.

$1900 Chromed gas cap & levers - everything else was polished (not including rims -they were chromed last year) The whole thing shines like chrome....

That decal was cut bad It wouldn't cover the old one completely - but I got em for free so not going to complain .....

·
Registered
338 Posts
I for 1 think you should have taken the original GSXR logo off before you slapped the silver on top, too much off. Still, bike looks BLING BLING BLING

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks good keep up on the polishing will fade fast but it looks sweet love that color!!
Thanks!!

Yeah I know I got to keep it clean.... but the guys also will spiff the whole bike up over the winter for around $300 - if I ever need to get it back from dullness.....

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Not a fan of all the chrome, but lotta work, congrats

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Nice, not a fan of polished anymore but I used to be but it looks like areally nice job. Where'd you get it polished at?
-Karl

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice, not a fan of polished anymore but I used to be but it looks like areally nice job. Where'd you get it polished at?
-Karl
www.exoticpolishing.com

Ask for Jim or Dan tell em James refered ya - they'll take care of you -but they have alot of bikes in there right now so it might be a while...

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
Not a fan of polished bikes ... just as much effort to keep them clean as it was to get them there in the first place.

Bike does look good and to each their own of course

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.