Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that everybody has posted a pic of their new K5 and I just wanted to do the same. Just have less than 10 miles on it and looking to put some more on very soon but the weather has to cooperate. Don't worry, I will be getting rid of the reflectors, mud flap etc. I am still trying to decide which license plate set up I am going to go with. I am also thinking very seriously about the Racefit Exhaust. Any suggestions for plate kit and exhaust... [image]

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
now tell me..is that Zero -Gravity touring style windscreen? tell me it is so....the truth i like it high...not for looks(maybe a little, its just me) but for wind protection purposes. Puig looks good but too low for my taste. Suzukis aftermarket DB windscreen looks good and do have a decent height ..i like it.
Did you say Racefit..go for it. Badass!!!
As for the plate kit , do it yourself. cheapest or no cost to you. depends on which state your from . some place it under the seat and others at the original location. as for my self, under the seat.
congrates by the way

·
Registered
171 Posts
That windscreen is scary...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the windscreen is not for the racer at all but I cannot stand all of the wind in my face when the very few times that I ride without the helmet. I also like the style too. Yes, that is the ZG Sport touring windscreen. That is what I put on all of my bikes. I am very satisified with it.

Also I did order the Racefit exhaust and I can't wait to get it. I just want to do something a bit different. I wish that I could get the sound out of the stock exhaust and then I would keep that on, But oh well...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Personally I went with the Devil SB2 exhaust, I think it looks great and sounds even better, as far as the licence plate, hang it on that little plastic tab behind the rear wheel, loks real good.Congrats on the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.