Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides all the nice BOOTY down there, the K5 color of choice I saw the most was BLK/YEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Besides all the nice BOOTY down there, the K5 color of choice I saw the most was BLK/YEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We won't believe you without PICS!

·
Registered
518 Posts
picspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspics

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No reason to Lie about it, just making and observation of what I saw, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE BIKE I ALREADY HAVE.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
i belive they want pictures from your beach trip. most people take pics of their posession to show off their babies ...or just for the sake of takin pics! nothing wrong with that at all.

your the first to ever say "WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE BIKE I ALREADY HAVE. "

·
Registered
303 Posts
i dont know bout that cause I was in MIAMI but my boy took some pics in myrtle...so i dont know wut kind of booty he was talkin bout but ill pass thank you!
take a look

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn! He must like big chicks, I wasn't looking at that.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
HOLY SHIT!!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
yeah - thats myrtle .. i was there last year with my 04 and it was all busa's, zx-12's, and fat chicks

there were a couple white chicks there, and a grip of hot sistas, but i think me and maybe one other guy were the only two white dudes - lol

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
i dont know bout that cause I was in MIAMI but my boy took some pics in myrtle...so i dont know wut kind of booty he was talkin bout but ill pass thank you!
take a look

MY EYES !

1 - 20 of 38 Posts