Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Bobbychet's. Wasn't my cooling fan not working, turned out to be the temperature controller, that tells the fan when to turn on and off. Guess who had one laying around in his garage? He also had a replacement for everything on my bike that was broken or scratched, haha. Sent me home feeling like a kid from his grandparent's house at Christmas or something. I'd tell you what all of it was, but I'm afraid of all the PM's I'd get asking for his address

His bike is sweeeet too. That pic for his avatar is outdated, doesn't have the 01 tail and everything. Much more blingin in person, and sounds great too.

Thanks again for the help and parts, Bobby

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
Greg thanks for the compliments let me know if there's anything else I might be able to findin my garage (sorry no Ferrari parts)

Bobbychet

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Lucky. wish i could goto "Bobbyland".
Glad to hear that she is working good again.
Bobby didnt happen to be sitting on a solo seat pad are you?

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
Where do you guys live again? I need to get the hell out of Maryland and find some W/C owners like Bobby!

·
Registered
7,885 Posts
We are over in the Pacific Northwest Seattle area.Weather here sucks though, not much snow but alot of rain. I'd say at least 4 months of dry weather over here.Nice roads here, lots of twistys and mountains and ocean roads.I do most of my ridin during the day cuz thre's alot of wanta be roadkill out at night.
Come on down!
bobbychet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts