Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after many swear words and some sore hands i got my exhaust on... it's the full supertrapp setup i got on ebay... i must say it sounds very nice... sounds very much like the yoshi rs3 i had on there (which btw im selling)

i have no clue how to post up pics but i emailed them to bobby, hopefully hell put em up...

for anyone that is scared to work on their own bike, dont be! just dive right in, youll never learn if you dont try... ive yet to get the book for this thing and ive been working on it SUCCESFULLLY i might add w/ no screw ups at all...

i see a image upload on the bottom,lets see if this works...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not really sure, did'nt come w/ much paperwork...i'll take a looksee...

btw thats my mini-me... you should have seen him w/ the black ring around his mouth from yelling into the back of the old rs-3.... priceless... lol

thanks for posting the pics up...

·
Registered
7,883 Posts
not a prob your pics were too big for GDC to take the upload. What I do is save the pics then right click and act like I'm gonna e-mail them,it then asks me if I want them reduced and I say "yes" Once in the e-mail attachment I right click again and "save as" to My documents. Pics are reduced and ready for GDC. This is a drwn out process and there's probably an easier way but I'm confident on this prcedure and am sticking to it.

Bobbychet

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
OG, you said that you are selling your yoshi? i am betting that it will fit my bike. what you want fo it? PM me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I changed cause my old setup had a whole in the headers, the can is good and i actually prefer the yoshi...in the near future im gonna retrofit a yoshi trs canister on there.

i'll sell he canistetr for $50 plus $10 shipping anywhere in the USA. (1st48) pm me if your intirested.

bobby i'll try that trick! thanks again...

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had the Yoshi and as my SuperTrapp broke in, it's just gotten better and better. I actually can feel a difference from the Yosh. No more flat spots and man does it sound good with all the discs in!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was def surprised by the sound, i thought it was going to be quiet, i put ALL the discs in too.

to me it sounds very similiar to the yoshi, maybe slightly quieter... then again the ST is yet to broken in...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Trust me, it'll get louder. Mine was the same way and then...WOW!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts