Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fit and finish was awesome. Install time was under a half hour, and it looks badass!! The bike also seems to be a bit smoother. The sound is great...not too loud...definately an awesome sound....This is addictive....!! I want to do more mods!!!! Any suggestions??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey i was gonna post pics, but I though you guys have seen enough 04's with that pipe on 'em...i guess i was wrong!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have seen a lot of tits in my day as well but that does not stop me from wanting to see more! show the pics.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've got pics, can someone tell me how to post 'em? The upload image button is not working on my computer....am i doing something wrong? do the pics show up when you preview your post...help!!
thanks for your patience with a Gixxer.com newbie....

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
The fit and finish was awesome. Install time was under a half hour, and it looks badass!! The bike also seems to be a bit smoother. The sound is great...not too loud...definately an awesome sound....This is addictive....!! I want to do more mods!!!! Any suggestions??
A hot-ass braud to ride on the back...

Or some frame sliders and spools, a fender eliminator, or some new turn signals...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the hot ass chic...thats no problem, they're cheap...and a good investment...the other stuff...way outta my price range!
anyway, how do i post these damn pics!!!

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
the hot ass chic...thats no problem, they're cheap...and a good investment...the other stuff...way outta my price range!
anyway, how do i post these damn pics!!!
Out of your price range

Frame sliders $45
Turn signals?? $25 give or take for flushmounts

It takes more for a kunch or dinner with the hot chick than wither one of those damn near

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re: Just finished installing Carbon Yosh TRS! ***PICS

i have the same bike and have been looking at that exhaust i keep waiting hoping i can hear one somewhere but so far i havent how does it sound that the main reason i am changing it i want a better sound than stock also as for your next part i would buy the hotbodies undertail no cutting and a 20 min install its very easy to install it makes the bike look SOOOO much better i mean it changes the whole back end of the bike best appearance upgrade you can do and for the frame sliders mine are back orderd but i would fork out the 50 bucks cause its alot better than have the cracked plastic or worse

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Just finished installing Carbon Yosh TRS! ***PICS

I love the sound of it! Its not too loud (although its not quiet either!). It sounds deeper at idle and low RPMs...but it screams on the top end!! No annoying drone either...plus fit and finish is excellent!! Yoshimura and Suzuki is a classic combo! If you want loud, you may want to look elsewhere, but if you want a great overall tone...well, this is the way to go!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts