Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Re: just finished gf\'s pink GSXR (pics)

looks pretty good (for a girls bike)

·
Registered
306 Posts

Nice mate, nice.... like I said, look m eup when you are in the US, you can crash at my place for a couple of days if you are near Dallas. You will get me on here.

Cheers,

Paul

·
Registered
285 Posts

Looks great Millsi!....is it a cunning ploy to stop you riding it?....i gotta see you soon mate,got some polishing for you...rock on.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts

Don't lie Millsi, I know it's for yourself
It's not like we'll bag you out mate..well maybe just a little

Seriously though is that the one you've been working on for a while, the same one we got the forks of Ebay for? The bike looks freaking dope either way! If I rode past some hot chick on that I'd ride right up next to her sitting in high chair, one hand on the throttle and one hand on my balls. Good work!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts

Nice mate, nice.... like I said, look m eup when you are in the US, you can crash at my place for a couple of days if you are near Dallas. You will get me on here.

Cheers,

Paul
Didn't know you were in Dallas mate, I was there in March and bored out of my bloody brains. IMO the place is a hole. Imagine my reaction the first night a bouncer came and took our drinks away after 2am cerfew. That's right not only did the bars stop serving at 2am but you weren't allowed the drinks you already had after 2!! Not that they stopped anyone buying jugs at 1 minute to 2. You just don't do that to Australians!!!!

Actually the only 2 good things I remember were getting really drunk at a rodeo and watching Whiplash the Cowboy Monkey (Read: The monkey stapled to the back of a dog) and racing Armadillo's.

The monkey made beer come out of my nose. Though when I got sober I wanted to go home again so my positive feelings were only temporary.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

thanks padros...no those forks are for my 1000 which i rode for the first time the other day (just up the street and back) lol.
hey and btw have a look on bikepics.comyou have the pic of the day today!

jus lemme know woody!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts