Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
nice, i got a chance to ride one a few months ago and it's probably the best 600cc bike imo. Even though the r6 has some awesome technology i think it's just too track oriented for the street. All around I think you picked the best 600 out there...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
First i will be nice and say Congrats.

Welcome to the sight.

·
60,366 Posts
:eek:fftopic

Now i am going to be my usual smartass self...

How many bikes do you reckon Suzuki will sell this year? For shit's and giggles...let's say they are gonna sell 5,000 bikes. Of those 5,000 how many owners do you reckon will become a member of GDC? Again, hypothetically speaking...let's say half of them will find and join GDC.

Does that mean that over the next year there are going to be 2,500 threads started that say nothing more than "bought an '07 600"?

LAWD i hope not.

Maybe there should be a "sticky" titled something like "New owners post here" or "Official new owner thread" or "Official new member thread" or something along those lines.

·
60,366 Posts
staticrider said:
but as far as i can tell i was the 1st one to post that i just bought a 07 600.
That should tell you something...

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
CBnTN said:
:eek:fftopic

Now i am going to be my usual smartass self...

How many bikes do you reckon Suzuki will sell this year? For shit's and giggles...let's say they are gonna sell 5,000 bikes. Of those 5,000 how many owners do you reckon will become a member of GDC? Again, hypothetically speaking...let's say half of them will find and join GDC.

Does that mean that over the next year there are going to be 2,500 threads started that say nothing more than "bought an '07 600"?

LAWD i hope not.

Maybe there should be a "sticky" titled something like "New owners post here" or "Official new owner thread" or "Official new member thread" or something along those lines.

Bro I feel ya on this one. I tend to think along those lines everytime I see a post starting with "my bike pics" I always tend to think its a stock bike and 90% of the time it is:rolleyes

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.