Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought an 03 gixxer 600 from a friend with 9k miles for 4g. i wasnt gonna go this nice for a first bike but i wanted to save the hassle of trading it up and stuff. i just read all the stickies and saw teh rash pictures and its got me a little worried. i know what teh bike is capable of and have reespect for it but i just wanted to get you guys thoughts on how to go about surviving teh first few months... btw i got full gear, helmet, gloves, jacket and i don plan on ridin w/o them even in 100 degree heat...just postin up as a newbie...what u guys think...thanx

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx everyone....btw i have taken the basic safety course, and im going back for the advanced one now that i have my bike... i put a rear seat cover on so i have an excuse not to have passengers....it also has frame sliders....im gonna use it as my daily transportation (weather depending) to work which is 2 miles each way.... so i think ill be getting use to it fairly quickly....btw the bike has a salvage title hence the low price but i had it checked out by 4 good shops so i felt confident with it... its stock as welll....thanx everyone for the advice..makes me feel good joining the forum...peace

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.