Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ocotillo my friends, the pro truck is robbie gordons at glamis,
fkr jumped it like 80+ feet. shitty your in yuma?? were going this weekend,
drive your ass out, you can use my 250. bring meyer to.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks like fun. That truck jump is insane. However, there's nothing better than riding in the woods. Give me about 30 miles of stuff so tight you're bouncing you're handle bars off the trees, and I'm in heaven.

·
ClutchZero said:
Looks like fun. That truck jump is insane. However, there's nothing better than riding in the woods. Give me about 30 miles of stuff so tight you're bouncing you're handle bars off the trees, and I'm in heaven.
+1

i'm a east coast boy myself. trees aloof... :cheers
we ride in the blue ridge mnts. :punk

i'd love the WOT in the desert though. :biggrin
looks like a fun time Nate. :flipoff

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've riden some enduros up north, rode some sick uphill sections. Stuff you pull up to and say WTF, but you've got to just gun it and make it up it, no other choice. And you better not stall out or fall. If you do, you get a free express trip down with your bike on top of you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I hear ya I.E. 750. It's bad enough dealing with four wheel vehicles on the asphalt, much less 100+ mph trucks with insane hp sliding around in the sand. I'm sure it's great riding though. Hopefully I'll get to experience it one day. I've always wanted to do one of those desert harescrambles.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.