Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
420 King of the World
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wuz up guys. With the other LI ride post being 8 pages long and 2 months old I figured I would start up a new thread. Maybe for the summer we could start a new post every month with new rides and get togethers. I know Nathans and Bald Hill are popular so maybe we can start there. Keep the shiny side up. Peace Bear

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yea def a good idea to have an updated thread for us LI riders. It's always fun to scroll down through hundreds of messages but this makes it easier
. I have never been to Bald Hill before, but i've def visited DPA and Nathans lots of times. We do need to get more group rides goin, especially for the gixxers. We gotta start lettin these long island riders know that gixxer.com does not f*ck around!

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
sounds good to me. whats good for this sunday morning? 7am? jillians? twisties?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok well I've been gone for a while since anthony keith and I went out a couple sundays ago but it was not my fault I figure I'd start another thread about what happened.

Later on Sunday

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I am down for Sunday... Gettin the bike back tomorrow
. Gonna break the tires in and will be ready for Sunday.. Finally, can meet up with you boys..
I got the wifes baby showwer this weekend I can't get out. I have to keep her ocupied till it's time to bring her to the showwer. I'm excited for her though she knows nothing about it she is beggining to think shes not getting one. I can't wait to see her face when she walks in the house.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I am down for Sunday... Gettin the bike back tomorrow
. Gonna break the tires in and will be ready for Sunday.. Finally, can meet up with you boys..
I got the wifes baby showwer this weekend I can't get out. I have to keep her ocupied till it's time to bring her to the showwer. I'm excited for her though she knows nothing about it she is beggining to think shes not getting one. I can't wait to see her face when she walks in the house.
Thats awesome! Hope she has a good time and gets a lot of presents..

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
good luck keith, i hope the surprise goes well.

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
as for sunday, who is coming? i will be at jillians @ 7am.

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
well, it is now 3:52 am, and i have just walked in the door. i need to get some sleep, so i will not be attending the 7am ride. sorry to let you guys down.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yeah I'm with it,bought the new bike and pick IT up Saturday hopefully just in time for the PUERTA RICAN DAY PARADE
I hope

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
there was a graduation party accross the street from me yesterday and about 15 bikes, mostly gixxers pulled up and chilled for a while.. any of you fuckers?
Nope, not me.. Would never go to a party on my bike. To much temptation to drink... And I never drink and drive my bike. In the car, ah well thats for a different forum...

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Baldwin.... Not sure what exit off the LIE.. But exit 20 off Southern State Parkway... I think there is some motorcycle show this weekend out east. I'm going on vacation, so will not be around. Next weekend we shoud meet up for a ride.

Here is the post for this weekend's motorcycle event.
LINK

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.