Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right ladies, the new starting/meeting time will be at 9AM at the circle. The kickstands will be up at 930am sharp!!! This sun is looking very good, high in the low to mid 70s. Looking forward to a nice run. I have to get the track out of my system...........LOL.

Post up if you are coming out!!!

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
Par for the course with good ol Bob:wait
Hey buddy... I'm not retired like you :) Working 80+ hours a week plus maintaining motorcycles and hitting race/track day weekends takes up a good portion of my time.

I think I will be "free" this Sunday, but it's a matter of what it is leading up to there and if I want to take a break from my typical 4 hours of sleep a night and sleep till noon just because.

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
Hey buddy... I'm not retired like you :) Working 80+ hours a week plus maintaining motorcycles and hitting race/track day weekends takes up a good portion of my time.

I think I will be "free" this Sunday, but it's a matter of what it is leading up to there and if I want to take a break from my typical 4 hours of sleep a night and sleep till noon just because.

Maybe your just scared. Scared of the mountain. Lol

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Maybe your just scared. Scared of Brokeback mountain. Lol
Fixxed

Unemployed is different then retired:sad..I wish I was retired instead.
:crying

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I'm not sure what im doing yet. Were doing 2 floors on 15th street for apple and they want it done yesturday. So ill just suck up all the ot and spend the xtra cake on bike stuff and hookers .....

If Im not working sunday ill most likely come out.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I see that OT money is going to good use: Five Guys&Red R on GDc lol:cheers
thats how we roll around here:biggrin

I'd really like to see you and bob go at it through the mountains on one these rides. Oh yeah

no OT today , boohoo. guess ill put the bike back into street mode.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
I'd really like to see you and bob go at it through the mountains on one these rides. Oh yeah
Me and OG do two different types of riding. I can't touch his turbo machines in a straight line. Tried it already :lol

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I'm a maybe too with weather and some other crap I have going on Sun...and providing you guys don't care about a squ-- I mean noob tagging along.

Where is this circle??

Sent from my DROID Pro using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 94 Posts