Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up peeps.......I was supposed to do a sat run with some guys from another site, but some last minute shit turned up that I have to do on sat.

SOOOOOOOO I am in for our usual SUN fun and games!!!! You know the drill
folks.........9am at the CIRCLE. The kickstands will be up at 9:30am sharp.
The weather is looking dry and hot for sun. Post up if you are rolling!!!

Who knows what stories we will hear and have for this sun.....LOL. :shifty

·
Registered
252 Posts
Gotta see whats goin on. Dad might be coming up from the city with his harley sat to do some riding up here. Did a nice run today up 293, the heat was getting to us. But ill let you know by friday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wanted to check it out last sunday but blew the engine on the srad, so i just got the k12 1000 but still breaking it in

·
Registered
138 Posts
Man I got to get back to making these runs... Too much fun to miss!

I just finished school which has kept me hidden so far this year. After NJMP this weekend and a family reunion next, I'll be up every dam weekend :punk

I'll even see if my brother wants to get that Aprilia out, but he seems gun shy about going into NY :dunno

Ride safe

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
My wife is travelling for work again&Im stuck playing Mr.Mom

Bob,would you mind babysitting for a few hours so I can go play with the boys?? Watching a 9yr old and four 100lb pitbulls isn't too much to ask is it? I'll throw you $50 for your troubles
lol!!

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
Bob,would you mind babysitting for a few hours so I can go play with the boys?? Watching a 9yr old and four 100lb pitbulls isn't too much to ask is it? I'll throw you $50 for your troubles
lol!!
:flipoff

If I wake up early enough for anyone to make this ride, it will be me!

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks God squid/church run got canceled!!! Im in for our usual sunday fun )
My sat plans have changed, I will do that run after all but only half of it. I will meet that crew in Barryville at the Carriage House on rt 97. Then lead them thru the Hawks nest and Port Jervis. If they want to go a little further, we will take rt 23 and the mountain of High Point. Then loop back to rt97. If anybody wants to come no problem. I am gonna leave my house around 9am or so.

The sun run is still ON!!! I will ride BOTH days.....I need the therapy!!!!:punk

·
Registered
252 Posts
Maybe on sat ill catch up to you guys. My dads coming up from the city to do some riding. was gonna go bear mtn, new paltz mountain run through the park, to rt 52 in monticello and end up on 97 past hawks nest. good 500 miles.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
500 miles????

:eek:hmy

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
Shaft, how come you always there but dont ride with us?
I swear it has nothing to do with not liking you guys. I only live 5 min from circle. But so much bad shit going on now in my life it has resulted to some very hard times. Me an my boys are living in a tent in a state park while I try to find us a place to live is the main reason so it's hard for me to stay out riding all day while I know I could be finding a place. So I'm saving every penny, cause move I cost sucks and everyone around here wants so much. So the 30-40 gas tolls and food is money saved and spending time with my boys Sunday making sure they know what's going on isn't their fault means more than the super fun rides with you guys. Trust me I want to ride the Sunday rides.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe on sat ill catch up to you guys. My dads coming up from the city to do some riding. was gonna go bear mtn, new paltz mountain run through the park, to rt 52 in monticello and end up on 97 past hawks nest. good 500 miles.
I see rt 52 hits rt 97 north west of Barryville. I need to scout out that route. To see if its the kinda road we like...... I will PM you my # Jay.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I see rt 52 hits rt 97 north west of Barryville. I need to scout out that route. To see if its the kinda road we like...... I will PM you my # Jay.

Ya its a great route. you end up way down almost by narrowsberg.What I like about the road is its twisty but wide so some room for error if you go in to hot for people not familar with the road. I sent you a pm with my #

·
Registered
161 Posts
I swear it has nothing to do with not liking you guys. I only live 5 min from circle. But so much bad shit going on now in my life it has resulted to some very hard times. Me an my boys are living in a tent in a state park while I try to find us a place to live is the main reason so it's hard for me to stay out riding all day while I know I could be finding a place. So I'm saving every penny, cause move I cost sucks and everyone around here wants so much. So the 30-40 gas tolls and food is money saved and spending time with my boys Sunday making sure they know what's going on isn't their fault means more than the super fun rides with you guys. Trust me I want to ride the Sunday rides.
Damn Jerry, :eek:hmy sorry to hear that! I hope you'll get everything straight man.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WOW bro, sorry to hear that. I had no idea, I knew there had to be a reason you weren't coming out. WE all have our priorities that come before riding. I hope your situation changes for the better ASAP!!! If you need a place to store your stuff let me know homey. RIDING is good therapy but LIFE comes first.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts