Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn Jul already. We will be rolling again this sun, last sun we all had a good time and the ride was issue free. Looking forward to another good run!!!
Same deal, 9am at the circle and the kick stands will be up at 930am sharp!!! The weather is looking dry and HOT as of today.

Post up if you are coming out!!!:punk

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Gonna be in San Diego til July 7th :(

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
To those of you looking for something to do sat we are doing a pig roast. Mahopac motorcycle about 15 min from the circle. Let me know if your interested and we can meet and take you there.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To those of you looking for something to do sat we are doing a pig roast. Mahopac motorcycle about 15 min from the circle. Let me know if your interested and we can meet and take you there.
What time is the porker being roasted and is it free?

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know a few guys who are members of the Legion of Doom. Everytime I see them they are always inviting me to these type of events. I always tell them that I like to "ride", not hang out in parking lots and posing. The bikini bike washes were kinda fun but been there done all that. I may try to catch the end of this, have some running around to do. So I can be free on SUN to ride!!!:punk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts