Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it will be the middle of the month already. The summer is flying by. Oh well might as well ride and enjoy the dry HOT sun runs while we
can. The weather is looking good as of now, only upper 80s.

So you know the drill post up if you are coming out....9am at the Circus Circle. Kickstands up at 930am sharp!!! Maybe we will see Rob's busa boy
with the RED MC Hammer pants and skips again. :biggrin

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
This guy?
Yo yo dats my homey bro..dont be hatin on the motocross shin guards or the chest protector either..shit be real up in dem mountains&he aint liken no rocks bein kicked up:lmao

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
Yo yo dats my boyfriend bro..dont be hatin on the motocross shin guards or the closet protector either..shit be real up in dem mountains&he aint liken no buttplugs bein stuffed up his ass, thats what i like man! :lmao

:nono :flipoff

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Hmmm...I think someone is getting a custom title in the very near fiture:crazy

·
840 Posts
Hmmm...I think someone is getting a custom title in the very near fiture:crazy
hey hey hey, just because your boyfriend wears red shorts and knee pads, don't mean you gotta go all ghetto on this guy.. ;) get a new bf that wears shorts that match your bike.. and stop threatening custom titles and shit.

:dunno

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I still cant believe that guy was wearing that outfit,he thought he was cool as hell too:lmao

Lol Im not threatening you with the custom title,I'm pretty sure you will find it funny..and besides,custom titles are something to be proud of on GDC. Trust me,I dont want you twisting me into a pretzel&making me scream for mercy the next time you see me:lol

·
840 Posts
I still cant believe that guy was wearing that outfit,he thought he was cool as hell too:lmao

Lol Im not threatening you with the custom title,I'm pretty sure you will find it funny..and besides,custom titles are something to be proud of on GDC. Trust me,I dont want you twisting me into a pretzel&making me scream form mercy the next time you see me:lol

That guy was freaking hilarious. I never seen anyone wear anything close to that while riding. Riding the twisties none the less!!

You're making this custom title thing sound appealing. I would never twist anyone into a pretzel over interwebs bs.. :) You know me better, just because I can, doesn't mean I will.. Plus with my record.. ;)

I'm kinda excited about this title thing now. :shifty

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I'm kinda excited about this title thing now. :shifty
Im gonna start watching Fox 5 news in the morning from now on,you see the strangest shit on there:shifty

:lmao:lmao:lmao
:fact

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Busa Boy pulls up and parks right in the freaking entrance of the gas station. I was waiting for a car to come in tooooo hot and plow right into him.:eek:hmy
Good pic Shaft, you beat me too it. Damn SUZUKI owners, bunch of squids.
The shit you see at the CIRCUS CIRCLE.....:wacko

AS for you Bobby Boy, who the hell wants to be riding the track on a nice day when you could be cutting grass, washing cars or shopping with the misses. ME thats who.........:_sad2:

OH shit almost forgot, Ms Kitty was at the circle Alex!!! Her group pulled off before you guys got there.:eek:ogle

·
Registered
252 Posts
I may actually make this 1, If i get the tires on sat. Though im gonna bring the old 650. My back cant really take the 600. Im really rusty as I have not rode since summer 2010. so Im sure im gonna lag behind.

·
840 Posts
Miss kitty huh.. Too bad I missed her.. ;-)
What are you hoping to see on the news Rob? All thieves, crooks and burglars.. ;-)

Pretzels are yummi.. Speaking of pretzels, il be making some next Saturday in Morristown at grapplers quest. If anyone is interested let me know..

Ps. Opening a school in Ridgefield: wrestling, bjj, judo, boxing, mma. Looking for adults and older children to join. Ones that actually want to train. Not babysitting. ;-) I'd appreciate if you spread the word.. Thanks in advance.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
Ps. Opening a school in Ridgefield: wrestling, bjj, judo, boxing, mma. Looking for adults and older children to join. Ones that actually want to train. Not babysitting. ;-) I'd appreciate if you spread the word.. Thanks in advance.
Someone needs to open a school where they sit fat people down next to two plates. One being something healthy, and the other being something they'd rather eat, and every time they reach for the unhealthy food, they get punched in the face. I wonder if that would work.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts