Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I've read that they work fine from riders that went down in them. The jacket is no good after a big fall, though. I have a couple Rocket textile jackets. Very comfy too. I ain't wearing a leather when its 88 and humid.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I've got it. Been riding with it a couple weeks now. I like it. Feels comfortable yet protective, has all the armor where it needs to be (elbows, shoulder, spine).

You can take out the inner liner and it's more comfortable in the heat than my leather jacket is.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i have a few rocket textiles. i went down in my phoenix at about 50+ mph. i was shocked at how well it held up. it's definitely not leather but mine did it's job for sure and i will continue to buy them

Damn I have this same jacket I'm surprised it did. I ride in 100+ temps so I would die in a leather jacket but I would have never thought that it would hold up to a 50+ spill. I want to buy a icon superduty jacket next. But it's nice to know that my joe rocket can hold up some....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.