Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL Dam.. I have got to stop eatin those donuts! ADKINS diet here I come! LOL

Need some help.. I'm 6-0 and 245ishish.. I ordered the following riding apparel today; Joe rocket Suzuki replica leather jacket (SIZE 50 FAT), Alpinestar SMX plus boots, Alpine sp1 gloves.. BUT, I can't find the right size in their leather pants!

When I tried on a pair of the Joe Rocket pants they only had a 46. WAAAAY to tight on my thighs. Does Joe rocket make bigger sizes? Iron Pony told me they only make bigger sizes in full Joe Rocket Suits... My waist in jeans is a 38. If possible, I'd really like to find the pants that match the Suzuki replica jacket I bought.. (saying Suzuki on them blue/whie) does it even exsist??

·
Registered
454 Posts
Guy at work has a Joe Rocket 56 jacket. I could ask him where he got it and see if they have pants. I have seen those size suits on eBay (one piece). You could try there for pants.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Okay fellow fatass
What I ended up doing was getting the Blue/White Alpinestars track pants (from motostrano.com) and sewing in the mating zipper from the A/S pant into the JR jacket (same as yours). Now I have a two piece suit that fits well. The JR pants were too long in the thigh and put the knee armor / puck way too low.

The blue and white looks great with the jacket. JR doesn't have anything that really matches anyway (here in the US). I've seen pics of an Autrailian market Mladin suit that features matching pants. AFAIK it's unavalable and discontinued in AU.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Firstgear or Fieldsheer is supposed have some large size pants. I have similar problem. I'm a 42 waist, but my thighs are huge from squats so 42 moto pants are tight as shit on me, and it seems that as the waist goes up in size on moto pants the legs don't necessarily get any bigger. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts