Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after having a bike that needed a jet kit for abotu 3 yrs...I broke down and bought one and installed it myself!!

Man, what a difference! Runs like a totally different bike. Felt like a 1000 to me. I was so happy. Tons of new response and power in spots I never knew about. Crazy wheelie machine now!
Not too much tunning up to do afterwards either. Just with some help of a few of you in here (Cobra) and I just need to get out a slight lean spot and I am finished.

I am happy that I was able to do it myself and save some serious $$$$$$
took a total of about 4-8 hrs of work, not too shabby!

After I started it up the 1st time after being installed, It have been running perfect! well almost, just some very slight popping once in a while but I am selling it ASAP so I realy dont care!!

Thanks to all who had some info up on Jet Kit Installations!!!

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what kit did you install? I'm thinking of installing one in my 750 also.
just the dynojet stage one kit. I think I got it from ron ayers for like $117.00 with tax and shipping.....pretty cheap. It was like $126.00 at other places.

real simple, if i did loose my digital camera recently, i would have taken tons of pics and posted up a nice tutorial like I wanted but somehow my camera dissappeared in my own house!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
8 Posts
I just purchased the same kit. I'm really hoping for more top end. My bike runs really good, will stand straight up in first once the rpm's hit 9k now. Did this kit seem to really improve the top end? Anything I should watch out for on the install? Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.