Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,243 Posts
We were talking about this video a week or so ago. It's one of those things you can stare at with the sound off. You can tell she's been watching some strippers........

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Maybe its true about her taking all this dick behind Nick's back. Either way, the song is one of the worst remakes I have ever heard. The video is one of the best I have ever seen. hahahaha

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Maybe its true about her taking all this dick behind Nick's back. Either way, the song is one of the worst remakes I have ever heard. The video is one of the best I have ever seen. hahahaha
+1

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
DAYMMMM
And since when did the General's doors open

And Wille Nelson?

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Song = Horrible

Video = Amazing

I like her now that she has added some slut to the mix

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yes def some quality ass there, But I'm sorry her ass holdin the tray with the shit glued to it was funny to me, shoulda been all over the floor!

Wonder how many takes it took to work that one out! lmfao

·
Registered
391 Posts
You look at her than at her sister Ashley and wonder what happened why isn't she hot not to mention she can't sing either

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Oh would I ever lick her all night long!

·
Registered
167 Posts
is it possible to save this video to your comp? Or is it only viewed online?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Either way, the song is one of the worst remakes I have ever heard. The video is one of the best I have ever seen. hahahaha
+1

+2

I would hit it also! Song sucks ass though. I second the suggestion to watch it w/o the sound on. I think she has too much eye make-up on... She should show more of her chest.

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
is it possible to save this video to your comp? Or is it only viewed online?
Clear your browser cache before loading it. Then copy it out of there afterwards. Not that I'd want to. She's smokin' but the song bites. Never liked the original song, and she makes it that much worse.
Nice visuals though...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts