Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Nice! What's all the purple in the lower pictures, canvas roofs?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Oh man the Tiki Bar...we'd jump on the bikes and take a ride down the shore back in the '90s almost every saturday night,and always stop at the Tiki Bar. Then we'd hit Jenkinsons. The good ole' days

·
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh man the Tiki Bar...we'd jump on the bikes and take a ride down the shore back in the '90s almost every saturday night,and always stop at the Tiki Bar. Then we'd hit Jenkinsons. The good ole' days
Tiki still get's crazy, even with $30 parking & $9 domestic beers...:lol

One from last night @ 7:50 pm..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Whoa! Now that is a pic I'd frame and hang in my man cave! :eek

·
19,104 Posts

Very cool. :thumbup

·
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How high can that thing fly Spike?

FAA says max altitude should not exceed 400 ft. (120m)
But....the manufacturer of this particular drone & operating app, has set a max altitude of 1642 ft. (500m)
So I can fly up to 1642 ft. :lol
But if there was no limit by the manufacturer, I've seen videos of these things as high as 9000 ft. :twitch

·
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

This is my favorite and I actually sold it to a gallery...:punk
It's a picture from the Manasquan Inlet..

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is my favorite and I actually sold it to a gallery...:punk
It's a picture from the Manasquan Inlet..
That's awesome! I just had breakfast on the inlet the weekend before last and walked out on the beach afterwards to watch the Sunday morning surfers and fishermen.

·
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's awesome! I just had breakfast on the inlet the weekend before last and walked out on the beach afterwards to watch the Sunday morning surfers and fishermen.
I have tons of pics from 'Squan...>:)

Attachments

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
FAA says max altitude should not exceed 400 ft. (120m)
But....the manufacturer of this particular drone & operating app, has set a max altitude of 1642 ft. (500m)
So I can fly up to 1642 ft. :lol
But if there was no limit by the manufacturer, I've seen videos of these things as high as 9000 ft. :twitch
I've been sitting on the fence about getting a DJI P4 / Inspire. As a result, I've been lurking forums and you'd get flamed for sure about flying that high - those drone dudes are like we are on GDC about flaming people who ride 'outside the law'.

It's fucking NUTS here in Canada. The rules totally killed the idea for me. Never mind the altitude restrictions, you're not allowed to fly over populated areas without a SFOC (special flight operations certificate), which you have to apply for every time you want to fly over a neighborhood :suicide. People who do it anyway are getting reported, caught and given mega-fines. Watch yer' ass out there.

BTW: Awesome pics :thumbup

·
19,104 Posts
I really like the last one of the lake.

·
17,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've been sitting on the fence about getting a DJI P4 / Inspire. As a result, I've been lurking forums and you'd get flamed for sure about flying that high - those drone dudes are like we are on GDC about flaming people who ride 'outside the law'.

It's fucking NUTS here in Canada. The rules totally killed the idea for me. Never mind the altitude restrictions, you're not allowed to fly over populated areas without a SFOC (special flight operations certificate), which you have to apply for every time you want to fly over a neighborhood :suicide. People who do it anyway are getting reported, caught and given mega-fines. Watch yer' ass out there.

BTW: Awesome pics :thumbup
I'm om a few forums and don't give shit about the "guidelines".
There are only a few laws governing where I can fly & I always respect them.
But there are no laws (U.S.) regarding how high or fast I fly, and I'm
always cognizant of other aircraft where I am flying.

I have only been flying since March, but I have logged over 400 flights.
That might not seem like a lot, but if you check the forums a lot of guys go out
crash their shit within the few flights.

And if you're serious about buying a UAV, I would suggest the P4. It's got the best
flight time/speed, carries a 4K camera and the price has been dropping since DJI released
news of the MAVIC. The MAVIC is their newest UAV, but I wouldn't recommend buying one
until it's been on the market for at least 6 months. That will give DJI time to work out all
the bugs with it's firmware & firmware updates.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts