Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Denver shits 4 straight turds and you disappear faster than V2's chance of gettin pussy on a friday night. :crying

Giants are coming to town Thursday... What's your take on the game? Do or die!!! Playoff tunnel is closing fast in the AFC.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
That was pretty much an ass-whuppin'. But....the Broncos are not done. There's plenty of football left this season.

However......I am happy with how the AFC west is looking from SD's perspective.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
The wheels fell off the bus just like I said they would. I said that they would be doing good to get the 8-8 record they had last year I just didn't know they would do it in this fashion.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Denver shits 4 straight turds and you disappear faster than V2's chance of gettin pussy on a friday night. :crying

Giants are coming to town Thursday... What's your take on the game? Do or die!!! Playoff tunnel is closing fast in the AFC.
Giants arent playing any better than the Broncos. They dropped 4 straight as well. We may see a good game Thursday.

BTW, being married has its IHP benefits EVERY friday:cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
V2rider
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing