Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any one else from the kentucky-tennesse area is planning on going to this track day??? if so ive got a truck with room for one more bike on it. just looking for help in spliting the gas cost. i know its over 2 months a way but I just wanted to start planning the trip out. so if any one is interested just shoot a PM my way to work out some details.

also i wouldnt mind hearing some opinions about the track from people who have ridden there before. from what i can see from the pics it looks pretty flat????

·
Premium Member
41,730 Posts
There are no hills at Jennings. Just 2 miles with 14 turns. It really is a great track, excellent for a beginner also. The people that run it are great and nice. Just follow the rules.

This an open track day or is a group of you renting it out?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its an open track day, but there is a school that is going to be held on the saturday with the track day.

whats the average temp and weather around late december, early january??????????

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Youd want to take it easy in the early sessions of the day unless you have tire warmers for more laps than normal, as track temps will be rather cool, but they should warm up nicely by about 11:00 or so Id think.

BTW Ill be there more than likely

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.