Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any one else from the kentucky-tennesse area is planning on going to this track day??? if so ive got a truck with room for one more bike on it. just looking for help in spliting the gas cost. i know its over 2 months a way but I just wanted to start planning the trip out. so if any one is interested just shoot a PM my way to work out some details.

also i wouldnt mind hearing some opinions about the track from people who have ridden there before. from what i can see from the pics it looks pretty flat????

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havent called the Jennings track on it but i talked to ED Bargy (who is going to be doing a 1 day school on saturday, DEC 30th) and he said its just a track day that the Jennings GP track is putting on its self.

ru possibly interested???

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm new to the track & track days at jennings. I've been 4 or 5 times this year. The track is flat as a pancake.......however I've been told it's the most techincal track in Fla. Seems the bike of choice at that track is the 600cc's. The 1k's are a handful there. Here's a shot a buddy googled up.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well thanks for the info guys and gals, hopefully ill get to meet a couple of you guys at the track

on the web site it says that they have some sort of new years eve bash, does any one know exactly whats involved in that, and how r the SRRS races???????????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.