Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason Britton is giving another free motorcycle stunt show at the Motorcycle Mall in Belleville NJ.

Jason Britton at Motorcycle Mall

Jason Britton Stunt Show and Meet & Greet
TV Personality and Stunt Show Legend Jason Britton visits Motorcycle Mall on Friday July12th and Saturday July 13th.

Friday May 2, 2014 SHOW TIMES: 5 PM & 6 PM To Saturday May 3, 2014 SHOW TIMES: 1PM & 3 PM
On Friday May 2nd and Saturday May 3rd, TV personality and host and stunt show legend Jason Britton and the No Limit Extreme Entertainment will be at Motorcycle Mall to perform some killer stunts, meet customers and sign some autographs.

Show Times:

Friday, May 2 - 5PM & 6 PM
Saturday, May 3 - 1 PM & 3 PM
655 Washington ave.
Belleville NJ

Don't miss your opportunity to meet Jason Britton and see some incredible stunts

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Won't get much of a response here. We are a much more track-oriented site, and frown upon stunting.

:thumbdown

Now if Marc Marquez was giving a free show that would be a different story.

·
Mesonychoteuthis hamitoni
1,981 Posts
Also, let's be honest. There's 10 thousand stunters that do every little thing he does just as well as him. Stunters are a dime a dozen. Pretty much every stunt show is the same stoppies, circle wheelies, burnouts, etc. as the ten before it.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Eh.
I think his style of racing is too aggressive, and at times borderline wreckless.

But I can see your point tho.
Most track guys arent too fond of stunting and vice versa.
Regardless, both have my respect as they both require extreme dedication, attention, and skills
Personally, I like both but I'm a fan of the 1/4 mile

Also, let's be honest. There's 10 thousand stunters that do every little thing he does just as well as him. Stunters are a dime a dozen. Pretty much every stunt show is the same stoppies, circle wheelies, burnouts, etc. as the ten before it.
I see your point but then I'm asking, what makes him so special??

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
Won't get much of a response here. We are a much more track-oriented site, and frown upon stunting.

:thumbdown

I've been to a few of Jason's shows as well and met him afterwards more than once. Him and Tony Carbajal were always really good dudes.

Does anyone actually frown upon a stunt show at a venue?

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
I too have met Jason in person at NJMP, Lightning, a few years ago. Him
and his crew was doing a stunt show in the parking lot at lunch time during
a track day. Very nice guy, I thought he would be taller, LMAO.
I watched maybe 5 mins of the show before I returned to my pit to rest
up for the rest of the track day.

I can tolerate a stunt show for 5 to 10 mins tops. I have heard from a few people, that riding around fast in a circle on the track is boring. :wtf
I tell them no that's NASCAR, we are having a blast!!!!!:bitchslap

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
He might be a cool guy, I never met him, but I don't care for what he does.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Eh.

I think his style of racing is too aggressive, and at times borderline wreckless.

I see your point but then I'm asking, what makes him so special??
They said the same of Rossi and Lorenzo when fresh to the series as well as simoncelli

Marquez will be the new guy to whom all others will be measured in the future. Like him or not. He is the real deal.

As for what makes Jason Britton special?

One word. Marketing. He has done the best job of marketing himself.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Stunting was pretty cool ...... Back in 1999 when it was newish.

Much like freestyle mx. Drag racing and unfortunately super bike racing...It has had its heyday ...

Motorsports for the most part as a whole are dying with the advent of leisure technologies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts